Tuesday 9 January 2007

My first days

Dear Diary
I arrived in my host family the saturday evening after 2h30 of underground... I'm alway unlucy with the underground, this time it's the central line which had a problem follow by the district ... the both only line to go to ealing broadway.











Quickly I present you my family
James(James):4ans
David(Dayvid):7ans
Edward(Edwood):12ans
Rose marie(Rosie)
Dominic( Dom)

The sunday was pretty nice, I visit ealing with the family to show me the way to go to school, they show me where is the university and where maybe I can learn english. I saw the famous studios of cinema of ealing broadway, I will come back with camera one day.
After we played in the street, it's increadible , you shoot in a bin and 5 children go out it ^^.

Monday: My real first day ! The morning was very quiet I went and went back in the house without what can I do.... 3:00 Pm time to go to school and the beginning of the problem. All the evening was awful cuz Mr David decided to put his shit for every thing. At the half way , I was saved by Edward... But the problem continued at home.I had shout to be respected(I hate that , but that worked very good)
The night the parent who are very nice, said me thank you congratulation for my job which very hard with david. That cheer me up...
///Oki doki diary I stop to cry, Let me present a real day of goofy

Tuesday: I had to change the duvets and the pillows but I don't know where are the others(I looked for every where, without result ,and for at this end I listen this evening, "oh no you mustn't change today I changed friday already" -_-;) I don't only that , I tried to take the hoover, Yes I said "to try" because I did'nt find the button to turn on. But now I know and it wasn't so easy... My stupidity is without limit.

No comments: