Monday 8 January 2007

Welcome

Dear Diary,

Before I tell you about my daily , let me tell you how I arrived here.
The last year, I decided make a break in my study to improve my english cuz I don't know what I will do after but it's sure I will need english. My level was very bad ... no ,very very very bad ^^.
I would like to go to US but it was to late for the visa.
So the 2nd september I toke the plane for the first time in my life to go toscotland in a host family as aupair boy. I would take care of a child who have some problems. The problem was the child was complitely invalid and the family employed me to prepare a strange program.
After 3 months, I decided to come back in France.
My project was finished, I had lost one year for nothing.
It's not possible,...
So I find a web site which propose a job and an accommodation... Ok so Let's go to London, it's no far way , it's easy to come back at home , and lindsay will be in a shooting in april so...
When I arrived in London , my luck was back. I travelled with nice parents of a (pretty) french girl who works in london. She proposed me to go with me until my agency. When I was in my agency... I said her good bye( of course I had nothing to take her number)... So it's finnish I will be alone in a bigbigbigbig (one more) big city.... NNNo I met Thomas my future cotenant, a guy who speaks very good english and he know london as his pocket.

At the beginning we are only two in the big house but after some italians come and two other french peoples. During one month,I worked 2 weeks in a restaurant... and it was too difficult to find a job and the agency is a trap just to steal your money , so I looked for a family to be aupair again. I found one and Thomas found another....

Thomas is became a very good friend. My first friend ...NO i'm joking... Let me present you my other crasy friends.















I start with the blue tshirt Pierre (percehonn , TTr)
next with the red tshirt Lucie (Loulou)
next Laura (Laura)
on the photo Julien (Juju , Rulio)
next Marc (Timerk)
next Fabien(bibi, fabich)
next Thomas (Thomas)
, and to finnish Guillaume (Guillaume)
We don't miss Amélie who can go to take this photo




My story start now....

2 comments:

Elodie said...

Et nous alors?!!! Tu pleures pour qu'on vienne à ton anniversaire...on y vient, et tu nous mets même pas dans tes amis...SYMPA!!!!

Sandrine said...

C'est sympa de nous compter parmis tes amis! Nous qui t'avons supporté et distrait pendant toute une année!!! Merci beaucoup!